1. ErrandBoy Nigeria predominantly runs a Same-day delivery service. All orders on this plan must be placed on or before 11 am. Any order after 11am is automatically a 24hr delivery service. In the rare case that your same day orders will not be fulfilled, you will be contacted by an ErrandBoy official before 6pm.
2. In the case where you can’t wait for our 24hr delivery service, you can go for the Express Service plan which affords you a dedicated rider to run your errand at the time you choose. Please note that this service usually cost more than the Same-Day Delivery service.
3. Any orders picked can be delivered on or before 9pm. You’ll need to be patient and wait for a call from ErrandBoy Nigeria officials if your delivery will not be fulfilled on a particular day.
4. ErrandBoy Nigeria is not liable for wrong numbers and addresses. Packages with wrong details will return to ErrandBoy Headquarters and you will have to re-order to get them fulfilled. Please check details well before making your order.
5. Our riders will spend not more than 5 mins to pick and not more than 10 minutes to deliver. Anything beyond that, the package will return to the headquarters for a re-order.
6. Customers are advised to refrain from contacting our riders for other arrangements that are not directly consummated with ErrandBoy Nigeria